Tuesday 9 September 2014

Dash Grab Universal Phone Mount review


The Dash Grab FX Universal Phone Mount  is made by Infernal Innovations.
The Dash grab is a handy tool for your car.
Don't you hate it when you can find your phone in the car, or your gps that slips of the window.
The Dash grab is the solution for all your problems.

It's is made to hold all kind of devices and because of the easy grip solution you can put all kind of sizes in the Dash grab.





The HIGH QUALITY SUPER STICKY GEL SUCTION CUP 
makes that the Dash grab will stick every where you want and will stay there.
Normally you have to make the suction cup wet but when it dries out it will slip of your window or dashboard. Not with the Dash grab I sticked it on my window in the car a couple weeks ago and we had some hot water and it is still sitting where I put it.
Sometimes I use it for my phone the other time I will use it for my GPS and the al stay in place with out any problem.
What makes the Dash grab unique in my eyes that you can turn the grab part to have your phone or other device in the direction  that you want. You like it horizontal you can do another time you want something vertical no problem. Look at the photo for more option to use the Dash grab.



I think the Dash grab is a great product for a good price, and for sure worth to buy.

You can buy the Dash grab at amazon
For Canada click on this link


For Canada click on this link
The Dash Grab in my car #dashgrab



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love this product. I recently had the opportunity to conduct my own review. I took it off road and made a video of the experience. If the Dash Grab could stay attached the dash and the phone remain in the Dash Grabs grasp then it would withstand any city or country road. It passed with flying colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Reply yes it is great, I went al the way on the ferry and in busy Vancouver, Victoria etc and it still stays on the windows.

    ReplyDelete